|“Where are my Pants?” Guy|
- “Honey, where are my pants?”
- ―"Where are my Pants?" Guy
The "Where are my Pants?" Guy is the star of a popular Octan Studios TV show called "Where are my Pants?", which is the favorite show of Emmet as well as almost every other citizen of Bricksburg. Lord Business uses the show to distract Emmet and the others in order for him to carry out his scheme of gluing the world together undisturbed. His name is Larry, (At least, the character he portrays in his show is named Larry. It is unsure if it is his real name) but in The LEGO Movie: Junior Novel, he is named Blake. Sharon Shoehorn is his wife in the show. It is unclear if they are actually married, or just acting for the show.
|This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)|
“Honey, where are my pants?”
The “Where Are My Pants?” Guy is the star of the #1 hit television show “Where Are My Pants?”, written, filmed, and broadcast by the Octan Studios subsidiary of President Business’s personal mega-corporation.
Every night, the citizens of Bricksburg tune in to watch the show and laugh at the crazy situations that this pantsless fellow finds himself in, and every morning, they all gather at their office water coolers to chat about their favorite moments from the latest episode. Little do they know that the show is slowly sapping their creativity and imagination – just like President Business wants!
- He has a same hair piece as the Mechanic and Frank Rock.
- He is the first minifigure in the Minifigures theme to come with two pairs of legs.
- The "Where are my Pants?" logo can be seen in the TV studio section of 70809 Lord Business' Evil Lair.
- The LEGO Movie Video Game reveals that his name (or at least the name of the character he portrays in his TV show) is Larry. In the show, his wife is portrayed by actress Sharon Shoehorn.