- Ole Kirk Christiansen's carpentry shop nearly goes bankrupt during the Great Depression. With a lack of normal carpentry jobs, Ole Kirk starts producing toys, many of which were wooden pull toys.
- Christiansen's carpentry shop is struck by lightning and burns down, the second time. The first time this happened was in 1924, 8 years earlier.
- Kirstine Christiansen, Ole Kirk Christiansen's wife, dies.
- Hilary Fisher Page founds Kiddicraft in Purley, Surrey. Kiddicraft would later produce the first interlocking plastic bricks, the forerunners to the LEGO brick.
- It is the first anniversary of LEGO.
Themes introduced or discontinued
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.