- January 29: The original Danish patent filed in 1958 is granted.
- LEGO begins to sell products in Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, Morocco and Japan.
- The first black bricks are introduced.
- The first LEGO plates are introduced.
- LEGO began to use ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) plastic to make HO 1:87 Vehicles.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.