|LEGO® → TECHNIC → Hero Factory|
- “Time to bring out the heavy hitter!”
- ―Nathan Evo
Nathan Evo, a new Hero from the Production Line, is one of the first yellow-armoured TECHNIC figures, both in BIONICLE and Hero Factory. He sports a violet core and head, along with a violet spike on his left arm, and he wields an ice spear shooter as a weapon against the Fire Villains. Evo's secondary colour is gunmetal, that colour manifesting itself in a total of four pieces in the set, his headgear, body armour, and two new blaster pieces. Along with the standard 2.0 helmet, Evo has headgear with vents at the front. This is the only set with 2.0 feet of yellow, as the Breakout form has gunmetal feet instead. He wears his gunmetal Ordeal of Fire badge on his left thigh.
Nathan is the strongest of the new heroes and operates as Heavy Artillery for the team. He was built in the 2.0 upgrade and fought the Fire Villains on Tanker Station 22.
- Evo and Nex replace Jimi Stringer and Dunkan Bulk in the Hero Factory 2.0 wave.
- Evo has two rubber minifigure-size spears on his shield.
- Two heads on a stick are in the image on 2282 Rocka XL's box, and one of them is very similar to that of Evo. It is also the correct colour to be his.
- He is one of the first TECHNIC sets to use purple since 2001.
- Evo was originally called Bill Dozer.
- In the Hero bios, his personality is switched with Julius Nex.
- His helmet looks similar to his 4.0 one, seeing as both have two vents at the front on both sides.