|LEGO® → System → Boats|
|C26 Sea Cutter|
The ship consists of a watertight one-piece hull with brick-built superstructures. The front portion of the superstructures consists of two foldable cockpit windscreen pieces that cover a small recessed control room that contains two seats with a steering wheel and a radar screen in front of them, respectively. Behind this room are two cupboards built into the outside walls, containing a flashlight and a fire helmet. On a raised deck at the aft of the superstructures is the open bridge which only contains a steering wheel. On the deck at the aft is a rope winch and a storage rack with a breathing module for the fire helmet, a fire extinguisher, air tanks and a walkie talkie. The set features 193 pieces.
- The designation number "C26" can be found all over the ship.
- The ship's overall structure and appearance is similar to the earlier, but smaller, 6353 Coastal Cutter (labeled "C12"), which had an auxiliary motor boat on a slipway at the aft, which could not be included in the C26 Cutter due to the use of a prefabricated hull.
- The minifigures wear the Coast Guard uniform that was introduced one year earlier in 6338 Hurricane Harbor.
- Other sets with Coast Guard ships
- 6353 Coastal Cutter (1991, Nautica)
- 6338 Hurricane Harbor (1995, Rescue)
- 6435 Coast Guard HQ (1999, City Center)
- 7739 Coast Guard Patrol Boat & Tower (2008, City)