|LEGO → System → Pirates of the Caribbean|
7 - 14
The set consists of a lighthouse and some associated structures. The lighthouse itself has three levels. The lower room includes the entrance, a table, 2 stools, a slab of gold, glass bottle, and a tool for mapmaking. The central room features two wheels built into one wall. The upper area houses the light brick. A magnifying glass piece focuses the rays of light so that it gives the effect of a spotlight. There is a short stairway at the front leading up to the entrance. To the left is a large oil drum and a barrel of gold coins. Pulling a cross axle causes the oil drum to fall and spill its contents, which is four black 1x1 round bricks. To the right of the lighthouse is a narrow storage room and a shed housing a cannon that launches a net. The set also includes two rowboats.
The main lighthouse structure is designed to collapse. Sliding a bar above the doorway knocks out the walls of the middle level, causing the lamp room above to crumble. The functioning net cannon is mounted on rails so it can slide in and out of its shed, which features opening double-doors.
- The set comes with a large poster, with a CG image of the set in action.
- It can be combined with The London Escape to form a Port Royal set.
- Instructions from the Pirates of the Caribbean website are included with the code in the set.
- On the box for this set, the Gunner Zombie is listed as "Pirate," and Tamara as "Mermaid".
- This is the only Pirates of the Caribbean set to include a light brick.
- On the poster included, Phillip has the wrong hairpiece. It is the same as Dastan from Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
- The set includes a lone anchor, though it is not mentioned or depicted on the box. The reason for its inclusion is unknown; it is not attatched to a boat or anything else.
|This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)|
Snag a sea siren without destroying Whitecap Bay!
Captain Jack Sparrow and his band of pirates are lying in wait, plotting to capture one of the mysterious mermaids of Whitecap Bay. Hide inside the lighthouse, then use the searchlight to spot them in the murky depths below. Shoot the net from the boathouse cannon when they get close to shore! Beware of the whale oil barrels tipping near the open flames!