5547 James Celebrates Sodor Day is a Thomas & Friends set released in 2009. It includes a section of the town of Great Waterton, plus James and a Sir Topham Hatt DUPLO figure.
- The set's name comes from the Island of Sodor, the fictional island off the west coast of England where the Thomas & Friends shows are set.
| This is a quote taken from LEGO.com. Do not modify it.
Celebrate Sodor Day with James!
James and Sir Topham Hatt are here to celebrate Sodor Day in the newly-restored town of Great Waterton! LEGO® DUPLO® pieces are safe and sturdy for smaller hands.
- Highly recognizable character that's sure to please your young builder!
- Based on the story from the Great Discovery DVD!
- Includes shiny red engine James with wagon, Sir Topham Hatt figure, DUPLO bricks and flower!
- Build the town of Great Waterton with DUPLO bricks!
- James, including wagon, measures 7½ inches (19.1cm) long by 2½ inches (6.4cm) wide!
DUPLO Figures Included
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.