|LEGO → Video Games → LEGOLAND|
Construction and Management Simulation
5706 LEGOLAND is a LEGOLAND video game that was made for PC in 1999. In the game, one can design LEGOLAND Parks. The game has a wide variety of buildings. Including those from the Western, Adventurers, Castle, and Town themes and has several actual attractions from LEGOLAND parks.
- Professor Voltage, the Time Traveller
- J.P., the Mechanic
- Bob Longtree, the Gardener
- Rosie Brickolini, the Chef
- Jonathan Ablebody, the Duty Manager
- Mr. Bimble, the Park Inspector
Levels and Requirements
- 5 Tutorial Levels
- Level 1: Miniland San Francisco
- Level 2: Miniland France and Belgium
- Level 3: Miniland Washington D.C.
- Level 4: Miniland New York
- Level 5: Miniland India
- Level 6: Miniland Holland
- Level 7: Miniland London
- Level 8: Miniland Australia
- Level 9: Miniland Italy
- Level 10: Miniland Egypt
The levels get progressively harder. The Town Theme is in all levels, the Western Theme is in at Tutorial Level 5, the Castle Theme is in at Level 2 and the Adventures Theme comes in at Level 6. Level 7 introduces an "Egyptian" part for the Adventures Theme.
In order to pass the levels one must have the following requirements completed:
- Large Driving School (Levels 1, 2, 5, 10)
- Large Boating School (Level 9)
- Large Log Flume (Levels 2, 4, 5, 6)
- Large Sensory Coaster (Levels 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10)
- Large Jungle Cruise (Levels 6, 7, 9)
- Rides Connected
- FOOD STORES
- SHOPS (Levels 5-10)
- POWER LEVEL
Other LEGO Games Mentioned
- LEGO Friends — JP's favourite song is "I like to dance" by Tuff Stuff.
- LEGO Racers — Professor Voltage is Veronica Voltage's grandfather.
- LEGO Island — Rosie is Mama Brickolini's cousin.
- LEGO Rock Raiders — A small cutscene is edited from the PC game to involve Professor Voltage saving them and recovering energy crystals.
- LEGO Chess — The western cutscene takes place at the same time of the first cutscene from the western story in this game.
- The pirates theme makes an appearance at the boating school.
- During the intro Biker Bob makes a cameo appearance.
- Professor Voltage's time machine appears to be based off the time machine from the 1960 film version of H.G. Wells' book "The Time Machine".