|LEGO → System → Castle → Forestmen|
6071 Forestmen's Crossing is a LEGO Castle set released in 1990 under the Forestmen subtheme. It contains a woodland hideout next to a river, a horse and five minifigures, including the Forestwoman and four forestmen.
This set did not appear in European catalogs and was not released in Germany, Belgium or The Netherlands.
The whole structure consists of a hollow tree and an overgrown tower ruin on opposing sides of the small river, interconnected by a rope bridge. The ruin contains a hideout on the ground floor that can be accessed via two foldable wall sections on its front and back. Usually a treasure chest is stored here. On the first floor is a platform with crenelations and a lookout on top of it. From the top leads a ropebridge to the tree on the other side. This tree is entirely hollow and split in two, allowing everybody to walk right through it. A ladder leads from the ground up to the rope bridge.
- This is the only set to include the forest maiden, or Forestwoman.
- Another rare minifigure is the forestman with the black collar, whose only other appearance is in 6066 Camouflaged Outpost.
- This is one of 3 sets in which Part 4207 is Old Brown.
- Part 3857px2 is unique to this set.
- Part 973p4q is unique to this set.
|view · talk · editCastle sets of 1990|
|1680 Crusader's Cart | 1877 Crusader's Cart | 6071 Forestmen's Crossing | 6018 Battle Dragon | 6034 Black Monarch's Ghost | 6042 Dungeon Hunters | 6059 Knight's Stronghold | 6081 King's Mountain Fortress|
|[ full list ]|