|LEGO® → System → Star Wars → Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back|
6209 Slave I was released in 2006 as part of the Classic Star Wars line. It comes with a large Slave I cargo ship containing many features such as moveable wings (of which are affected by gravity), opening cockpit, opening missile hatch, and right and left side hatch missiles. It also comes with five Minifigures: Boba Fett, Bespin Guard, IG-88, Dengar, and Han Solo in his first carbonite variation. The whole set is made up of 537 pieces. A hatch opens, revealing a compartment for the Han Solo Carbonite brick, and two more on the sides can be used for storage. Propellers can be found on the bottom of the ship. Another small space holds two white bombs (Minifigure heads) which can be dropped.
- A cockpit for Boba Fett.
- Twin double-barrel blasters and rockets are included.
- Unlike 8097 Slave I (2010) this version has a larger missile launcher.
- The wings and cockpit can rotate to convert from landing to flight mode.
- Bombs drop from the loading ramp
- Slave I
- 4487 Mini Jedi Starfighter & Slave I (2003) (Star Wars Mini)
- 6964 Mini Boba Fett's Slave I (2004) (Star Wars Mini)
- 7144 Slave I (2000)
- 7153 Jango Fett's Slave I (Jango Fett's version, 2002)
- 8097 Slave I (2010)
- 20019 Slave I (BrickMaster Star Wars Mini)
- 65153 Jango Fett's Slave I with Bonus Cargo Case (Jango Fett's version, 2002)
- 852246 Slave I Bag Charm (Key Chain)