|LEGO® → TECHNIC → Hero Factory|
Natalie Breez, former Alpha 1 team rookie, appears in Breakout with her two trademark colours; lime green and red. White pieces appear as thigh armour pieces and the limb pieces on her forearms. Her body armour, lower leg armour, feet, hands, and armour situated on her arms is all lime green, as well as her helmet and a third foot-piece on her back. Breez is the only Breakout Hero to use 1.0 feet. Two flight-enabling rockets are connected to her lower leg armour, and like most of the other Heroes, her handcuffs are clipped to her right thigh. Armour pieces like that of Evo’s round shoulder armour piece are, like Black Phantom’s, connected to her upper arm armour, and on her left forearm, she wields a red Hex Energy Shield. Breez’s weapons consist of a sword with two blades and a red plasma gun with a green sphere.
Natalie Breez is the only female Hero so far, and she is extremely agile and a skilled diplomat. A quirk in her core's structure allowed her to communicate with many, many species of animals, if not all, and she is determined and always ready for any mission. She did not appear in the first two episodes of Breakout, though she came in the first Breakout wave. Thornraxx, the villain creature she is hunting, did not appear, either.
- She has the same helmet and feet as her first version.
- Unlike the four other Heroes who came in the first Breakout wave, she did not appear in the 2012 special.
- She can be combined with 6228 Thornraxx.
- She might be sold in the Summer Breakout wave The Doom Box.
- Instead of coming out with all the other Breakout Heroes, she came out with 6282 Stringer and his team.