|LEGO® → System → Town → City Center|
6600 Highway Construction is a City Center set released in 2000. It contains a highway construction site with a crane, a dump truck, a loader, a small police truck, four construction workers and a policeman.
- The loader can be fitted with either a normal bucket or a clamshell bucket.
- The set contains a small cement mixer and various road signs.
- The included road pieces were only released in this set.
- The dump truck and loader appear in the video game LEGO Racers 2. The loader is driven by Workman Fred and drivable by the player on Sandy Bay. The dump truck isn't drivable and only appears at the construction site on Sandy Bay.
- The crane also appears in LEGO Racers 2, it is controlled by a Workman Jon minifigure, mounting a Xalax poster.