|LEGO → System → Super Heroes → DC Universe|
|Catwoman Catcycle City Chase|
6858 Catwoman Catcycle City Chase is a DC Universe Super Heroes set released in December 2011. It includes Batman with a jet-pack, Catwoman with a a purple motorcycle, as well as some pavement, a traffic light, and newspaper stands with boxes. It has 89 pieces.
The catcycle is essentially a purple and black motorcycle, and it has a transparent headlight in front of a black decoration. There are two black rear view mirrors on the side. On the back is a black piece attached to the motorcycle to give the look of a cat-tail. There is a clip on the side to attach Catwoman's whip.
The street corner is a grey corner plate with light and dark grey plates attached to give the appearance of a thin sidewalk at a corner. On the corner is a black post which extends upward until a yellow stoplight is attached via a wrench. There is also a blue bin on the corner. Five brown boxes, two newspapers, and a batarang are also included, but not attached to any submodel.
This set is based on no specific scene from the Batman franchise, but according to a set description, Catwoman steals a large diamond, at which Batman tries to stop her by throwing a batarang at the stop-light, causing it to fall on her motorcycle. The set could have been inspired by the simple idea that Catwoman is a jewel thief.
- Part 98722 in Blue is exclusive to this set.
- Part 98729 is exclusive to this set.
- Part 973pb1004c01 is exclusive to this set.
- Even though it does not include a comic book, it still includes a short comic of what the set is about in the back of the instruction booklet. The same story appears in the comic books for the other DC Universe sets.
- A game based on the set appears on the official website. The story begins with Batman watching over the streets of Gotham. Catwoman steals a diamond and the Guard summons Batman to catch her. While Batman crashes on her catcycle, Catwoman refuses to be arrested and throws the diamond away, forcing Batman to choose whether arresting her or reclaim the diamond. Batman reclaimed the diamond, but Catwoman escapes with her catcycle. The game contains three levels and players have to chase Catwoman. Players can also collect badges by collecting certain amount of bat-logos, activating the jet-pack, finshing the level, and successfully chasing Catwoman each level.