|LEGO® → System → Super Heroes → Marvel|
This set includes a portion of the Helicarrier where there is a glass cell for holding Loki. Above Loki's holding cell is a command center with two blue chairs, two computers and a glass widow. On the left side there is a hanging computer and studying area for Loki's staff, there is also a computer stand next to the staff studying area. On the right side of Loki's holding cell is flickable fuel tanks that are Red, Green, White and Grey for The Hulk, there is also a flat transparent piece. The jet has "cockpit blast function" as well as the cockpit opening, there is also flick-fire missiles below the wings. The wings have two flat pieces on them that have the S.H.I.E.L.D logo on them. It includes four minifigures: Thor, Hawkeye, Loki and The Hulk.
After a skirmish in Germany, Loki was captured by Iron Man and Captain America and sent to the S.H.I.E.L.D Helicarrier's "prison" (really a containment unit made to hold The Hulk). Unfortunately, a mind-controlled Hawkeye caused a distraction (damaging and infiltrating the Helicarrier). At the same time, Bruce Banner turns into The Hulk, clashing with both Black Widow and Thor, and a S.H.I.E.L.D. attack jet in his anger. In the end, Loki escaped from the Helicarrier to continue with his plans, Hulk and Thor fall from the Helicarrier but survive, and Hawkeye returned to his normal self after Black Widow knocks him out in their confrontation and the death of Agent Phil Coulson.
- One of the computer screens has Space Invaders on it, in reference to the S.H.I.E.L.D. agent actually playing Galaga in the movie.
- The Hulk in his Avengers variant is exclusive to this set.
- The Hulk also is the only character in this set not to be in the Thor movie.
- The fuel canisters resemble Octan Oil from the Town and City themes.
- This is the only set with The Hulk to not have the word "smash" in the title.
At N.Y Toy Fair