Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|LEGO® → System → Space → Space Police I|
|Space Lock-Up Isolation Base|
The Space Lock-Up Isolation Base is the base of the Space Police. It is the second most expensive set in the sub-theme. In addition to the base, it contains a small spaceship. The Base has two stories, not including the ground level. On the first floor is a launch-rail for the spaceship. The second floor has a jail cell on it, with lasers attached. It also has a radio receiving dish and multiple places to drop off Minifigures. The ship is small, piloted by one Space Police Officer. It has no weaponry and no large thrusters.
- This is the only stationary base of the Space Police I.
- Inside the base is a mobile platform that can be moved back and forth via a rack mechanism which also raises or lowers an antenna as well as the jail cell.
- This set was only available in the US when released.
- This is one of two sets in which Part 2466 is Black, and also one of the two sets in which Part 2466 is Trans Red
- Part 3069bp07 appears in two sets.
|Space sets released in 1989|
1616 Space Combi-Pack | 1620 Astro Dart | 1974 Bonus Pack | 6781 SP-Striker | 6830 Space Patroller | 6831 Message Decoder | 6850 Auxiliary Patroller | 6886 Galactic Peace Keeper | 6895 Spy-Trak I | 6955 Space Lock-Up Isolation Base | 6986 Mission Commander
|[ full list ]|