|LEGO® → System → Ninjago|
The set features Zane's grey and white dragon and a small Anacondrai outpost with a gold key in the snake mouth.
The dragon was first introduced in episode 47, Versus, as a nightmare for Zane. It was later shown again in The Day of The Dragon when Zane overcame his fears and tamed the Titanium Dragon. However, the outpost was not shown and the key's purpose is still unknown.
- This is the second Ninjago dragon that has a brick-built head instead of one piece, the first being the Nindroid mech-dragon.
- This is Zane's second dragon.
- Zane has two faces. One has a blue visor, the other is smiling.
- On the TV show the dragon is pure blue
- It is unknown what the key is used for.
- The key is probably used to free the ninja in the next set.