Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|LEGO® → System → Ninjago|
|Temple of Airjitzu|
Description from LEGO.com
In "The Temple on Haunted Hill", the Temple of Airjitzu was said to be the monastery of Sensei Yang, the founder of Airjitzu. After his death, he and his students still lived on as ghost, and the temple became a haunted house. The temple has a rule that whoever makes it in must escape before sunrise, or they will become a ghost, as this happened to Cole. Tourists do visit outside the temple, though no one dares to go inside.
However, the LEGO set may have a different origin, as it appeared to have a retirement room for Sensei Wu, a training room for the Ninja, and a theater; being more peaceful. The ghost transformation rule most likely does not exist.
The Temple of Airjitzu returned in Season 6, in the form of being incorporated into Djinjago by the Sky Pirates.
- This marks the first appearance of Misako, Jesper, Claire and the Postman being in minifigure form.
- This is the first set to include all six Ninja; Kai, Jay, Lloyd, Zane, Cole, and Nya.
- This the second set to include all four original Ninja, the first being 9449 Ultra Sonic Raider.
- The set includes new and exclusive variations of Sensei Wu and Dareth.
- This is the fifth Ninjago set with no villains, excluding promotional/spinner sets; the other four sets being 2254 Mountain Shrine, 2516 Ninja Training Outpost, 2519 Skeleton Bowling, and 9440 Venomari Shrine (excluding its vipers).
- The glider has the exactly same design with the ninja gliders of the Ninja subtheme,a subtheme of Castle in 1998.
- First time a light element is used in a LEGO Ninjago set.