Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fight crime with Batgirl and Robin in the streets of Gotham with the all-new THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE Story Pack! Build an all-new Bat-Computer gateway for your LEGO Toy Pad and then activate Batgirl’s and Robin’s special abilities to solve puzzles and battle enemies. Take flight with the Batwing to accelerate your gameplay, and then rebuild it into The Black Thunder and Bat-Tank for enhanced in-game powers. This set includes a Bat-Computer gateway build, buildable Batgirl and Robin minifigures, a 3-in-1 Batwing vehicle, six new game levels and The LEGO Batman Movie Adventure World with a Battle Arena.
- Includes buildable Batgirl and Robin minifigures, rebuildable 3-in-1 Batwing vehicle, and Bat-Computer gateway build.
- Unlocks six levels of action-packed THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE gameplay and an Adventure World with a Battle Arena.
- Characters and models include a detachable LEGO Toy Tag.
- Rebuild the Batwing into The Black Thunder and Bat-Tank. Place Batgirl, Robin and their vehicle on the LEGO Toy Pad to bring them to life in the game.
- Collect your favorite LEGO DIMENSIONS characters and use them in-game together for a mash-up multiverse of your favorite characters.
Coinciding with the release of the upcoming film on which it’s based, The LEGO Batman Movie Story Pack, will provide a deep, story-driven gameplay experience with iconic DC characters in six puzzle-packed levels and new LEGO Gateway bricks that allow players to build the Bat-Computer atop the LEGO Toy Pad. The pack comes with buildable Batgirl and Robin minifigures and the 3-in-1 buildable Batwing which can be rebuilt into The Black Thunder and Bat-Tank. Gamers can play the complete movie and band together with Batgirl and Robin to fight off the Joker and his team of villains. Batgirl’s batarang, glide and stealth abilities can reach areas with high security access and Robin’s agility and dive skills provide sneak access. Players can also transform Robin into the Nightwing, utilize his vine cut, and deflect moves for more crime-fighting adventures. Batgirl and Robin provide access to the new The LEGO Batman Movie Adventure World with its own unique Battle Arena with competitive split-screen local gameplay for up to four players.