|LEGO® → TECHNIC → BIONICLE|
The lava beast is primarily black with yellow and transparent orange. He has the rib cage piece and a lava design on his torso and pose-able claws with blades that have gears attached to them. It has a transparent green head and eye stalk with an orange black mask, horns, a jaw piece, and a half shadow trap on the back. It has the standard hip swiveling gear on its back. It also comes with a red 2016 Tahu’s mask that has a transparent lime green fringe.
Feel the heat of battle with the Lava Beast, featuring a BIONICLE® head with mask pop-off trigger and punchable jaw mask pop-off function, lava blades, rotating torso and 2 special masks.
Fly the Lava Beast into battle and fight with fire!
The Lava Beast has been summoned from the dark depths of the island of Okoto to help Umarak the Destroyer fight the Toa. Tahu, the Uniter of Fire has lost his Unity Mask to the monstrous creature, who can now control fire and use it against his enemies. Launch aerial attacks on the LEGO® BIONICLE® heroes using the lava crystal wings, swipe at them with the slicing lava blades, but dodge their blows that can pop-off his mask!
- Features a BIONICLE® head with mask pop-off trigger, 2 pairs of slicing lava blades, Beast Mask of Corruption, punchable jaw mask pop-off function, lava crystal wings, armor chest piece with unique corruption decoration, and posable claws and joints.
- Open the posable claws and then tighten them around the corrupted Unity Mask of Tahu.
- Pop the trigger of the beast’s BIONICLE® head to release the Beast Mask of Corruption and power up with the corrupted Unity Mask of Tahu.
- Turn the wheelto rotate the torso for fast-action play.
- Also includes the corrupted Unity Mask of Tahu.
- Sturdy design for intense crash-and-bash play.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 7-14.
- Stands over 8” (22cm) tall.
- Go to LEGO.com/BIONICLE for building instructions, games, animations and more. Ask your parents’ permission before going online.