|LEGO → TECHNIC → BIONICLE → BIONICLE Stars|
- “Why should I listen to you when it'll be so much quicker to throw you into the Tahtorak pens?”
- ―Nektann (Piraka) to Axonn and Brutaka
7137 Piraka contains 15 pieces to build the Skakdi warrior known as Nektann. He wields a curved, silver scythe. The last part of the set is a part of the golden armour, the right arm armour.
Warlord Nektann of the Skakdi race has allied with Makuta, and now leads his people in a fierce attack on this new world. The Skakdi armies, originally from the island of Zakaz, traveled to one of the Matoran universe’s southern islands, where they battled a small army of Rahkshi. While the Rahkshi held the upper hand at first, the Skakdi managed to decimate their opponents’ ranks. Nektann later decided to serve Makuta, and brought his small army to Bara Magna’s surface where they fought alongside Rahkshi and rogue Skrall.
- This character is actually called Nektann, but Greg Farshtey chose the name after the canister was already finished.
- Ironically, in the storyline it is said that Nektann is taller than other Skakdi.
- Some BIONICLE fans believed this set was Vezok, because of the colour scheme and the appearance. Plus, the prototype model carried Vezok's Water Harpoon.
- He has the least parts of all the BIONICLE Stars.
- Nektann is the only Star character that was not released before 2010.
- The set was originally going to be named Skakdi, but since the term Piraka is known much more it was used.
|view · talk · editBIONICLE sets of 2010|
|Regular sets:||7116 Tahu | 7117 Gresh | 7135 Takanuva | 7136 Skrall | 7137 Piraka | 7138 Rahkshi|
|Other products:||7696637 Ackar Watch | 9002007 Ackar Watch | BIONICLE: Kres Podróży | BIONICLE Graphic Novel 8: Legends of Bara Magna | BIONICLE Graphic Novel 9: The Fall of Atero | BIONICLE World of Glatorian Backpack | BIONICLE Gresh Backpack|
|[ full list ]|