|LEGO → TECHNIC → Hero Factory|
- "I don't need your money. I work for the thrill."
XPlode's spikes on his weapon is the same part as Krika's back legs. He also wears Skrall body armour. His meteor blaster is made out of the same parts used previously in the Thornax Launcher from BIONICLE. His colours are red, yellow, and black.
XPlode is one of the evil Von Nebula's most feared servants. He does not work regulary for Von Nebula, since he is a powerful and rich criminal known in the underworld. XPlode carries explosive spikes that can be launched, which are one of his favorite weapons. He has a short temper and is armed with a meteor blaster. His favourite quote is "I don't need your money. I work for the thrill.".
- On the box image his body armour is red but on the Toy Fair pictures it is black. In reality it is Dark Red.
- He doesn't have teeth on his upper jaw on the box picture as he does on the Toy Fair picture and in set form.
- This is the only non-titan villain that does not have Ben 10 leg parts.
- His armour doesn't cover his entire upper arms.
- On the box picture he holds the sword from its middle unlike the set form, where he can only hold it in its tip.
- He and Von Nebula are the only 2010 villains that don't contain stickers.
- Part 61807pb02 is Exclusive to this set.
- XPlode is voiced by Jeff Glenn Bennett.
LEGO.com Description Edit
|This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)|
Turn up the heat with this hot tempered henchman!
Proximity alert! XPlode has been spotted at an explosives plant and is about to cause major mayhem! Von Nebula’s short-fused servant, XPlode is covered in blazing spikes that he blasts off at anyone and anything! Don’t even try reasoning with this hot-headed renegade!
See also Edit
- ↑ XPlode's Bio on Herofactory.lego.com
- ↑ Source at the Villain and Creature list on the Hero Factory website