|LEGO → System → Star Wars → Episode III: Revenge of the Sith|
|Darth Vader Transformation|
7251 Darth Vader Transformation was a set that was part of the Star Wars theme, it was released in 2005 and was a part of the Revenge of the Sith sub-theme. It includes Darth Vader, Anakin Skywalker (burned), and an FX-9 Surgical Assistant Droid minifigures.
The set includes two models, the droid and the transformation 'chair'. The droid has a stick down the middle to hold it together. It has five bent Battle Droid arms that connect to tools (a hammer, a screwdriver, a drill, a spanner, and a wrench). It has two dark grey discs, then a red transparent one, then another dark grey one. Then there is a brick that the arms connect onto. Under that is a 3x3 light grey disc, and a sloping 'dress'.
The 'chair' is set on a 8x8x1/3 grey base. It has two vents on it and some bricks at the back. At the front there are two black bricks with brown 2x1 with holes in them connecting onto that. There is a grey turntable connecting onto a brick that allows the minifigures to go back and forth. Then the minifigures stand on a 2x4x1/3 grey piece.
After a the newly annointed Sith Lord Darth Vader was defeated by Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi, Palpatine found Vader on Mustafar, and transported him to the Emperor Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Centre. It was here that Vader was operated on, and given his suit of armour.
- This is the one of only two sets to date where Darth Vader does not come with a black cape.
- This is one of only three sets that include a burned Anakin Skywalker minifigure. Another set with a variation of a burned Anakin is 8096 Emperor Palpatine's Shuttle.
- In some images, Anakin has plain reddish brown hair, but in other images he doesn't.
- A Darth Vader Transformation set was used as a special version as a invitation to the 2005 New york Toy Fair.
- This is the only set that comes with an FX-9 Surgical Assistant minifigure.