|LEGO → System → Star Wars → Revenge of the Sith|
7260 Wookiee Catamaran is a Revenge of the Sith set released in 2005. It included Yoda, one Wookiee Warrior, Chewbacca, Luminara Unduli, and two Siege Battalion Trooper minifigures. It also included a Swamp Speeder, also known as an Infantry Support Platform (ISP). If you press down on Luminara Unduli's head, her lightsaber glows.
The set has many features including a Technic missile launcher, a common feature in LEGO Star Wars sets. A bomb dropping mechanism, rotating engine and movable blaster cannons. The catamaran is mainly composed of brown pieces which resmble the wood resources used by the Wookiee's to build their vehicles and weapons.
The Wookiee Catamaran is flying contraption seen in Episode III Revenge of the Sith during the Battle of Kashyyyk, home of the Wookiees. A combination of Wookie and Republic technologies defeated the Separatist.
- Luminara Unduli is one of the five Star Wars minifigures with light up lightsabers ever made.
- The Siege Battalion Trooper is only in this set and is included with Anakin Skywalker and Yoda in the 4269244 Yoda Magnet Set from 2006.
- 7260 Wookiee Catamaran was not re-released in 2006 with Luminara Unduli as a normal figure unlike Mace Windu from 7261 Clone Turbo Tank who was re-released in 2006.
- The Swamp Speeder in this set was re-designed and released in January 2010 and was named 8091 Republic Swamp Speeder.
- A LEGO Catalogue states pressing on Luminara's head lets "his" lightsaber light up, although Luminara is female.