|LEGO → System → Star Wars → Revenge of the Sith|
7260 Wookiee Catamaran is a Revenge of the Sith set released in 2005. It included Yoda, one Wookiee Warrior, Chewbacca, Luminara Unduli, and two Siege Battalion Trooper minifigures. It also included a Swamp Speeder, also known as an Infantry Support Platform (ISP). If you press down on Luminara Unduli's head, her lightsaber glows.
The set has many features including a missile launcher, a common feature in LEGO Star Wars sets. A bomb dropping mechanism, rotating engine and movable blaster cannons. The catamaran is mainly composed of brown pieces which resmble the wood resources used by the Wookiee's to build their vehicles and weapons.
The Wookiee Catamaran is seen in Episode III Revenge of the Sith during the battle of Kashyyyk, home of the Wookiees. The Republic Forces help the Wookiee by using their own technology and those used by the Wookiee's to fight the Separatist Forces who dared to invade Kashyyyk.
- Luminara Unduli is one of the five Star Wars minifigures with light up lightsabers ever made.
- The Siege Battalion Troopers are also exclusive and unique to this set.
- 7260 Wookiee Catamaran was not re-released in 2006 with Luminara Unduli as a normal figure unlike Mace Windu from 7261 Clone Turbo Tank who was re-released in 2006.
- The Swamp Speeder in this set was re-designed and released in January 2010 and was named 8091 Republic Swamp Speeder.
- A LEGO Catalogue states pressing on Luminara's head lets "his" lightsaber light up, although Luminara is female.
LEGO.com Description Edit
Minifigures included Edit