|LEGO → System → Star Wars → Episode III: Revenge of the Sith|
7260 Wookiee Catamaran is a Revenge of the Sith set released in 2005. It included Yoda, one Wookiee Warrior, Chewbacca, Luminara Unduli, and two Siege Battalion Trooper minifigures. It also included a Swamp Speeder, also known as an Infantry Support Platform (ISP). If you press down on Luminara Unduli's head, her lightsaber glows. It has 376 pieces.
The set has many features. The Catamaran has a Technic missile launcher, a common feature in LEGO Star Wars sets, a bomb dropping mechanism, and a rotating propeller. The Swamp Speeder (ISP) includes movable blaster cannons and a rotating engine assembly. The catamaran is mainly composed of brown pieces which is meant to resmble the wood resources used by the Wookiee's to build their vehicles and weapons, while the Republic Swamp Speeder is mainly light grey and dark red.
The Oevvaor jet catamaran was a Wookiee flying contraption seen in Episode III Revenge of the Sith during the Battle of Kashyyyk. A combination of Wookie and Republic technologies defeated the Separatists. The catamaran was named after the Oevvaor, a predator of the Wookies. Some rudders at the front helped steer in air and water. Originally made for fishing and sports, it was pressed into service during the Battle of Kashyyyk.
- Luminara Unduli is one of the five Star Wars minifigures with light up lightsabers ever made.
- The Siege Battalion Trooper is only in this set and is included with Anakin Skywalker and Yoda in the 4269244 Yoda Magnet Set from 2006.
- 7260 Wookiee Catamaran was not re-released in 2006 with Luminara Unduli as a normal figure unlike Mace Windu from 7261 Clone Turbo Tank who was re-released in 2006.
- The Swamp Speeder in this set was re-designed and released in January 2010 and was named 8091 Republic Swamp Speeder.
- A LEGO Catalogue states pressing on Luminara's head lets "his" lightsaber light up, although Luminara is female.