|LEGO® → System → Star Wars → Episode VII: The Force Awakens|
75180 Rathtar Escape™ is a set released in 2017.
- Recreate epic scenes from Star Wars: The Force Awakens, as Han Solo and Chewbacca try to escape the clutches of Bala-Tik and his Guavian Security Soldiers aboard their freighter. Featuring a modular design for easy reconfiguration, the freighter sections contain authentic details like a lowering blast door, trapdoor and crawlspace in which to hide. Pull the correct fuse to release the 2 buildable Rathtar figures with posable tentacles and teeth, then rearrange the sections and play out another Rathtar escape! This great set includes 5 minifigures.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Han Solo, Chewbacca, Bala-Tik and 2 Guavian Security Soldiers.
- Also includes 2 buildable Rathtar figures with posable tentacles and teeth.
- Features a modular interior build for easy reconfiguration, control panel detailing, lowering blast door, trapdoor and crawlspace, and a Rathtar release function.
- Pull the fuse to release the mighty Rathtars!
- Lift the trapdoor and hide under the floor.
- Lower the blast door to trap Bala-Tik and his soldiers.
- Rearrange the freighter sections for a variety of play scenarios.
- Weapons include Han’s blaster pistol, Chewbacca’s bowcaster and 3 stud shooters with extra ammo.
- Accessory elements include a bucket and a bone.
- Recreate exciting scenes from the blockbuster movie Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Freighter interior assembled end to end measures over 5” (15cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 15” (40cm) deep.
- Each Rathtar with tentacles closed measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (7cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.