Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|LEGO® → System → Disney → Prince of Persia|
|The Fight for the Dagger|
7 - 12
7571 The Fight for the Dagger is a Prince of Persia set that was released in 2010. The set includes 258 pieces and Dastan, Asoka, Princess Tamina and a Market Seller minifigures. It also includes a camel piece, which was also included in 7573 Battle of Alamut.
The set main piece is a tower which has a stairway, a trap door, a collapsing balcony, and a shade curtain for the market seller to sit or stand underneath. This set includes a new LEGO Camel with a saddle, a market cart, and many accessories, including jewels and fish, guarded by a market seller.
- The set is fairly inaccurate to the movie for these reasons:
- This is a small scene in the movie where Asoka, sent by Tamina, is to recover the dagger from Dastan.
- Princess Tamina does not appear in the movie scene.
- Dastan kills Asoka in the battle.
- The battle takes place on the street below.
- The only things from this set that appear in the scene in this movie are Dastan, Asoka, some Market traders, and the Dagger. Tamina is secretly overlooking the battle from a nearby tower room, which is the building included.
- The set might have been designed the way it was to minimize space.
- Both of the traps are on the floor of the building, which would not make sense in the mindset of the movie.
|view · talk · editPrince of Persia sets|
|7569 Desert Attack | 7570 The Ostrich Race | 7571 The Fight for the Dagger | 7572 Quest Against Time | 7573 Battle of Alamut | 20017 Dagger Trap | 852939 Dastan Key Chain | 852940 Princess Tamina Key Chain | 852941 Nizam Key Chain | 852942 Prince of Persia Magnet Set|