Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|LEGO® → System → Star Wars → Episode I: The Phantom Menace|
|Naboo N-1 Starfighter and Vulture Droid|
8 - 12
Set Details and Features
- This set contains a Naboo Starfighter and a Vulture Droid, which are both seen in the space battle at the close of The Phantom Menace.
- The Vulture Droid is brown in colour and can be set up in three different ways: Walker mode, attack mode and flying mode. The wings are moveable so that these modes can be achieved.
- The Droid Fighter also has two old style flick-firing missiles.
- The Naboo N-1 Starfighter is mainly made up of bright yellow and light grey pieces.
- It has many features, the first of which is an R2-D2 release mechanism which allows him to slide out of his position in the ship.
- Also, the Starfighter connects nicely to a small piece with a ladder on it, which curves towards the cockpit, allowing the pilot to climb up and get at the controls.
- The final feature is the firing missile launcher. The same Lego Technic piece that connects the ship to the ladder can be pushed backwards to launch the missile.
- Its availability in the UK was between 24 October 2007 and 24 November 2008 and in the US, it was in the shops between 24 October 2007 to 27 March 2009.
- The price per piece ratio during this time was 10.711 pence / 10.711 cents per piece.
- This set is somewhat of a remake of two sets from the original 1999 wave of Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace. Those sets are 7141 Naboo Fighter and 7111 Droid Fighter.
- The Naboo Starfighter was released as a UCS set in 2002 under the name 10026 Special Edition Naboo Starfighter. The design of the UCS set shares many similarities with this set, with a few key differences (namely, the 2007 set has a cockpit that can hold a minifig, a flick-fire missile on the underside, and light bluish grey detailing instead of chrome detailing).
- This set was part of the "new wave" of Episode I sets released in 2007.
- This set also marked the debut of the 3rd and newest design of Vulture Droid seen in LEGO form. The previous two designs were featured in 7111 (first) and 7256 (second, CIS colours). This third design also appears (albeit in CIS colours rather than Trade Federation colours) in 7751.