|LEGO® → System → Star Wars → The Clone Wars|
Anakin's Jedi Starfighter is mainly built out of dark and light grey pieces as well as yellow ones. The starfighter has a dagger shape with some extra parts at the back. The starfighter has yellow stripes going to the front of the craft.
Anakin's starfighter, like all the other LEGO Delta-7Bs, has a special function. This ship's function is being able to eject R2-D2 by pressing a transparent blue cone at the back. Other functions of the starfighter are the landing gear, the flick-fire missiles underneath the wings, and the lights on the wings. The ship has several sloping bricks, and a tail at the back. At the back of the wings are the light grey engines.
- Although it was released in December 2007, it is considered part of the The Clone Wars line, which had its actual release date of July 26, 2008. This continues the LEGO company's trend of releasing a Jedi Starfighter before the rest of its wave (as they had done with the Jedi Starfighter for Episode II, and the Jedi Starfighter and Vulture Droid set for Episode III).
- The box was originally released in the Expanded Universe scheme, but was released with the new The Clone Wars packaging in September of 2008.
- This was the first set to include Anakin from the Clone Wars theme.
- This was the last set to include the original design of R2-D2 along with 7680 The Twilight.
- Other sets containing Aethersprite-class starfighters
- 7143 Jedi Starfighter (2002, Star Wars Episode II), Obi-Wan's Delta-7
- 4487 Mini Jedi Starfighter & Slave I (2002, Star Wars Mini), Obi-Wan's Delta-7
- 7751 Ahsoka's Starfighter and Vulture Droid (2009, The Clone Wars), contains the Delta-7B variant
- 8093 Plo Koon's Starfighter (2010, The Clone Wars)
- 7868 Mace Windu's Jedi Starfighter (2011, The Clone Wars)
- 9498 Saesee Tiin's Jedi Starfighter (2012, The Clone Wars)