Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|LEGO® → System → Star Wars → Episode III: Revenge of the Sith|
Shock Trooper (x2)
The AT-AP (All-Terrain Attack Pod) Walker is made up of mostly light and dark gray pieces. Much of the model is made with plates, which serve as the Walker's armored exterior. Inside, Technic parts make up some of the cockpit frame, and tan plates are used for the cockpit deck. Black chairs can seat two minifigures, and a control panel is included with readout plate and control stick on the right-hand side of the interior, with a weapons stand on the left. The centre of the cockpit features a power core, with a trans-neon green part. This area also hinges to the upper side hatch, which can lift off.
A large turret on the upper side hatch of the walker's cockpit module is mounted in two sections: the lower, larger section is hinged, and features a long barrel; the upper section is turntable-mounted and can rotate. It can also seat a minifigure, who operates a black steering wheel.
The legs of the walker, both fully maneuverable, are made with gray TECHNIC parts and several plates, along with lime-green tiles; the pads of the vehicle are large and flat, with dish pieces forming the main body of each pad. The centre pad is hinged, and can fold up or down to give the walker stability when firing. It cannot be used for locomotion. When not in use, it can fold up and attach to two white studs on the underside of the walker's cockpit module.
The All-Terrain Attack Pod was a large artillery walker used by Republic forces during the Clone Wars. They featured three cannons and were used to strike large targets at long range. Despite their armament, they were not built for standard ground combat, and required an escort capable of defending the walker.
- Although this set was released in January 2008, it was still considered part of the Revenge of the Sith line from 2005.
- The two Shock Troopers included in the set have white hips instead of the traditional black.
- Although the AT-AP can hold three Clone Troopers, it only included two.
- On the box art, a Shock Trooper is shown holding a small blaster, but the set really came with two blaster rifles.
- One of the two Shock Troopers is outside the vehicle escorting it, and one is a gunner, leaving it unclear who the driver is.
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See a 360º view of the set on BrickFile.com