Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|LEGO® → System → Space → Mars Mission|
- “The Claw Tank is the toughest thing we've got to fight against the aliens. Once it grabs on to something with that big clamp arm, it never lets go.”
- ―Unknown astronaut
|MT-51 Claw Tank Ambush|
The Claw-Tank is armed with a clamp arm, a blaster arm, a rocket launcher on top of the cockpit and a firing "energy disk" launcher. The upper half of the claw tank swivels 360 degrees. The lower half has working suspension for the treads and two translucent orange pods; one for holding crystals and the other for holding an alien.
The Alien Fightercraft
The fightercraft is semicircular in shape, and has several laser-rockets attached to each side of the semicircle. Protruding from the middle of the ship is a small cockpit into which an Alien Drone can be fit.
- The claw tank appeared in the online game CrystAlien Conflict.
- Although the "disk launcher" on top of that Tank can hold up to ten shots, only six disks were included.
- The Claw Tank is described in the LEGO Club Magazine as having several high-tech features:
- MegaGripp IV Power Clamp
- Galvanized Permasteel Armour
- GroundCruncher Compound Treads
- High-Tensile Armour Movement System (Hi-TAMS)
- Mining-Grade Dual Electro Blaster
|Space sets released in 2007|
|7690 MB-01 Eagle Command Base | 7691 ETX Alien Mothership Assault | 7692 MX-71 Recon Dropship | 7693 ETX Alien Strike | 7694 MT-31 Trike | 7695 MX-11 Astro Fighter | 7697 MT-51 Claw-Tank Ambush | 7699 MT-101 Armored Drilling Unit|
|[ full list ]|