|LEGO® → System → Star Wars → Episode I: The Phantom Menace|
7929 The Battle of Naboo is a Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace set released in January of 2011. The Minifigures include Jar Jar Binks, a Gungan Soldier, eight Battle Droids and two Pilot Battle Droids. It also comes with a Droid Carrier ship.
The set contains a Battle Droid carrier which can carry ten droids; eight Battle Droids and two Pilots, along with the above listed Minifigures. The rack on the carrier can be taken off easily and can hold eight Droids with places for their blasters.
7929 The Battle of Naboo is in the scene of Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace where the Gungans meet the Droids on Naboo to cause a distraction to bring the droids out of the Naboo Palace so that Padmé Amidala and the Naboo guards could recapture the Palace and send out Naboo Fighters to destroy the Droid Control Ship.
- This set is the first set since 1999 to contain Jar Jar Binks and a Gungan Warrior, whom have also been redesigned with a new mold for the heads and a new, more detailed, printing on the torso and legs.
- This will be the first set since 2007 to be based on Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace.
- The Pilot Battle Droid' torso's are different to the ones included in 8036 Separatist Shuttle, as the ones in this set have blue and beige on their torsos whereas the ones included in the Separatist Shuttle's torsos were all blue.
- This has the most Minifigures of any set in the whole Winter 2011 line.
- This set features a new shield design.