|LEGO → System → Star Wars → The Clone Wars|
|Bounty Hunter Assault Gunship|
8 - 14
This set is based on the Halo from the episode "Bounty Hunters" Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Season 2. The Halo was a starship used by bounty hunters Sugi and Embo to defend a group of farmers on the planet Felucia when Hondo Ohnaka and his pirate gang attacked them. The ship was also called in when rescuing Chewbacca, Ahsoka Tano and a team of Jedi Padawans from Trandosha.
- This set is the first to include Embo, Sugi, and Aurra Sing.
- In the LEGO.com description, it says that the droid is IG-86, not an Elite Asassin Droid, even though they are practically the same.
- This set also contains a brick-built holocron, likely to depict the one Cad Bane stole during the Clone Wars episode "Holocron Heist", or it could be the LEGO holocron that warps anyone around it into a new timeline, as seen in the season 5 LEGO comics on the LEGO website.
- The Crate included for the Holocron has the word 'Lock' written on it in "Aurebesh",the star wars alphabet.
- This set is interestingly approximately six studs too short, as the producers made the hull longer in an episode aired after the set was made.
- This set and the T-6 Jedi Shuttle both have the same amount of pieces, but the Jedi Shuttle is ten US dollars more.
|This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)|
Capture the Jedi Knights with the Bounty Hunter Assault Gunship!
While the outcome of the Clone Wars hangs in the balance, bounty hunters are out to capture the Jedi Knights! Rotate the twin engines for flying and landing modes, open the cockpit, and fire away with laser cannons! Use the ship’s prison cell for captured Jedi, and store the stolen Holocron in a secret chamber aboard the Bounty Hunter Assault Gunship! Includes all-new Sugi, Aurra Sing, Embo and IG-86 assassin droid bounty hunter minifigures.