|LEGO → System → Star Wars → The Clone Wars|
|Bounty Hunter Assault Gunship|
8 - 14
This set is based on the Halo from the episode "Bounty Hunters" Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Season 2. The Halo was a starship used by bounty hunters Sugi and Embo to defend a group of farmers on the planet Felucia when Hondo Ohnaka and his pirate gang attacked them. The ship was also called in when rescuing Chewbacca, Ahsoka Tano and a team of Jedi Padawans from Trandosha.
- This set is the first to include Embo, Sugi, and Aurra Sing.
- In the LEGO.com description, it says that the droid is IG-86, not an Elite Asassin Droid, even though they are practically the same.
- This set also contains a brick-built holocron, likely to depict the one Cad Bane stole during the Clone Wars episode "Holocron Heist", or it could be the LEGO holocron that warps anyone around it into a new timeline, as seen in the season 5 LEGO comics on the LEGO website.
- The Crate included for the Holocron has the word 'Lock' written on it in "Aurebesh",the star wars alphabet.
- This set is interestingly approximately six studs too short, as the producers made the hull longer in an episode aired after the set was made.
- This set and 7931 Jedi T-6 Shuttle both have the same amount of pieces, but the Jedi Shuttle is ten US dollars more.