Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|LEGO® → System → City → Trains|
7937 Train Station is a City Trains set released in 2010. It contains 361 pieces to construct a train station, taxi and 4 Minifigures; a Train Conductor, Taxi Driver, and two Passengers. It also includes four train track elements Straight Rails. The train station features a small shop; with drinks, a sliding door and a computer, a footbridge, a ticket machine, 2 seats, a timetable and some street lamps.
- The design idea for this set seems to be based on the former 7822 Railway Station from 1980.
- The tracks are not compatible with usual 9V trains.
- There is a sticker in this set that says "NEW truck in Town" with a picture of 3221 LEGO Truck.
- This set is sold in the US as a Special Edition set at the LEGO Store and Toys R Us.
- The taxi has a small boot which can hold two suitcases.
- Some of the destinations on the timetable are: Dublin, London and Madrid.