Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|LEGO® → System → Star Wars → The Clone Wars|
|Clone Walker Battle Pack|
8014 Clone Walker Battle Pack is a set released in December 2008/January 2009 as part of the second wave of The Clone Wars line. It is a Battle Pack that contains four minifigures, including two Clone Troopers, a Clone Gunner and a Clone Commander, with ARC and commander gear. It also includes a small walker. This is one of two 2009 battle packs, the other being the Assassin Droids Battle Pack.
The walker has posable legs, which allow it to 'walk' forwards. Each leg has three joints, each of which can rotate up and down. Two Clone Troopers sit in the body, which holds the weaponry of the walker; two flick-fire missiles and a blaster gun. The set also includes a black set of ARC gear. This was the first set in which it was released in that colour.
The walker is believed to be an AT-RCT (All Terrain Riot Control Transport). Several of them were deployed at the beginning of The Clone Wars movie, where they ran out to fight the Separatist forces.
- Two of this set appeared on LEGO.com on the 7749 Echo Base set homepage.
- This set was the first to have Clone Armour/accessories in black.
- This set was released in late December 2008 in the U.S. and the UK, and January 2009 elsewhere.
- This set was discontinued towards the end of 2010.
- Part 64966 (the sticker sheet) is unique to this set.
- In LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars, it is an 'AT-RT in 'Small Air Support'