|LEGO® → System → Star Wars → The Clone Wars|
|Republic Attack Shuttle|
8019 Republic Attack Shuttle was released in December of 2008/January of 2009 as part of the second wave of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars theme. The set's Minifigures include Mace Windu, one Clone Pilot, and one Clone Trooper.
The 8019 Republic Attack Shuttle has many notable features:
- Two folding wings.
- Eight semi-automatic flick missiles. A TECHNIC mechanism connects a switch to the missiles, so then when you press the switch, the missiles fly out.
- Bombs dropping from the bottom of the shuttle.
- Movable gun turrets.
- The roof can be folded up to view the interior of the shuttle, which contains a small rack which holds Clone Troopers' guns and Mace Windu's Lightsaber. It also has a seat for Mace Windu.
- The majority of the pieces on the exterior of the shuttle are yellow, medium stone grey and dark red.
- The cockpit has space for two Minifigures and the back has space for one.
- This is the first set to include a new Mace Windu Clone Wars version.
- This set was released in late December 2008 in the U.S. and the UK, and January 2009 elsewhere.