|LEGO → TECHNIC → BIONICLE → Toa Mata|
Pohatu Mata's weapons were additions that went on his feet, and when you turned a gear on his back, his leg would kick. As a Toa Nuva, he was equipped with Nuva Armour and claws, which could be formed to create the Kodan Ball. As a Phantoka, Pohatu had a Midak Skyblaster and weapons that tripled as propellers, claws, and drills.
Pohatu's Toa Mata and Toa Nuva's figure had its torso built upside down for his legs to move instead of his arms. Turning the gear on his back will cause his legs to rotate.
- Two versions of this set were released: One with a mini CD and one without.
- The set contains a brown boulder. Pohatu is seen kicking it in an advertisement for the Toa. This is also the only Toa Mata set to have an accessory for the figure.
- 1388 Huki has the same mask.
- The LEGO.com description says the knob moves his arms, but in the set, the legs move when the knob is turned, not the arms.
- Pohatu wears the Kanohi Kakama, Mask of Speed.
- In the first story arc, he collected six masks, and combined them to make one gold one. When Pohatu transformed into a Toa Nuva, his mask became a Kakama Nuva.
- His main weapons are worn on his feet. His secondary weapons are claws.