Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|LEGO® → System → Agents|
|Mission 4: Speedboat Rescue|
7 - 14
8633 Mission 4: Speedboat Rescue is an Agents set released in 2008. It comes with an Agents speedboat, a crane on a buoy holding Agent Trace up in the air, two cyborg sharks with flick fire missiles on their backs, Break Jaw on a jetski, and Agent Chase. This is one of the two sets to have a version two shark.
The speedboat includes a zipline fired from a flick-fire harpoon that Agent Chase slides across to rescue Agent Trace. The boat also has a flick-fire missile, firing net launcher, and a detachable minisub. The buoy includes an opening base to release Break Jaw's jetski.
- The sharks in the set are shown on a sticker for one of the "slides" for the 8635 Mission 6: Mobile Command Center projector.
- This set was featured in an Agents game.
- The lanterns were in the game LEGO Universe, on the world Crux Prime.
- The concept of sharks having lasers attached to their heads was a running gag in the Austin Powers movies, and this set may have been inspired by it.
- This mission takes place near an oil platform, judging by the background on the box.