|LEGO → System → Agents|
|Mission 6: Mobile Command Center|
8 - 14
8635 Mission 6: Mobile Command Center is a Agents set released in 2008. It contains the Agents' Mobile Command Center, with missiles on the inside and hidden in the front, a crane to lower a small car, a prison to lock up Doctor Inferno, and other spy gear. It also comes with a jet boat belonging to the agents, a car that can be lifted by the crane, manned by Agent Charge, another car belonging to the Agents, with two guns of some sort and manned by Agent Chase, a stealth plane with two guns piloted by Agent Fuse, and a plane piloted by Gold Tooth. Spy Clops, Agent Trace, and Dr. Inferno. This is the largest of all the Agents sets ever produced.
- This set became the inspiration of set 7066 Earth Defence HQ. The alien pirate redirects from Doctor Inferno and the hover jet to the flying suacer. Also, the two command centers bear a striking resembalence in design.
- This is one of the only 3 Agents sets to include Doctor Inferno.
- Both this set and Earth Defence HQ are $89.99
- The "mission brief" projector slide piece of Doctor Inferno shows him with two regular white arms. On the real minifigure, his right arm is robotic.
- Agents HQ uses pieces from this set. Level 1 was included in the Brickmaster magazine, and the second level is on the LEGO Club website when the code "AGENTSHQ" is entered.
- This set was designed by LEGO Employee Mark Stafford. The sketch models were done by Paul B and Soren D.