|LEGO® → System → Power Miners|
8957 Mine Mech is a Power Miners set released in January 2009 (being set number 2 in the series). Included are Brains and one Boulderax rock monster minifigures. The bricks from this set, combined with Stone Chopper's bricks, can construct the Cave Cutter vehicle.
- This is the only set to include Boulderax; however, he also appears as a key chain.
- This set is also the only set in the Power Miners theme to include a dark green crystal.
- The Mine Mech was seen in The Adventures of Clutch Powers, when Clutch Powers used it to fight the Crystal King.
- This set was designed by LEGO Employee Mark Stafford and the sketch model was by Harry B.
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- LEGO Sets Designed by Mark Stafford, 2009