|LEGO → System → Ninjago|
9443 Rattlecopter is a 327 piece Ninjago set released in late November 2011. It includes Kai ZX with a fire-powered jetpack, Lloyd Garmadon, Fang-Suei, 2 white snakes, and a giant Fangpyre serpentine helicopter. It also includes the Constrictai Snake Staff.
The Rattlecopter is a flying vehicle used by the Fangpyre in Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu. It was created in the episode Snakebit when several Fangpyre bit Ed and Edna Walker's helicopter. In the TV series, the Rattlecopter has a platform to carry the Fangpyre general, Fangtom, or additional troops. In the episode Never Trust a Snake, the Fangpyre used the Rattlecopter to battle the Hypnobrai. When Fangtom realized that Skales was leading the Hypnobrai after defeating Slithraa in the Slither Pit, the two called off the battle. They considered turning Lloyd into a snake, or hypnotizing him and making him think he was a pig. Hearing this, Lloyd ran away and climbed atop the Rattlecopter. The vehicle apparently sensed his presence, and lashed its tail so that Lloyd was flung far away from the two tribes. In The Rise of the Great Devourer, Skales commanded the Rattlecopter to rescue Pythor P. Chumsworth, who had recently taken back the four Fang Blades, from aboard the Destiny's Bounty.
- This is the only set to contain the Constrictai staff.
- The Constrictai staff is the rarest staff, along with the Venomari staff.
- The Constrictai staff is included even though no Constrictai are included in this set.
- In the show there is a platform that comes from the Rattlecopter which is not included in the set.
- The weapons in this set are the Constrictai Staff, 2 golden daggers, and a lightning staff that Lloyd uses, as well as 2 white snakes.
- This is the only set to include Kai ZX with a jetpack.
- This set is the most abundant Fangpyre machine in the TV Series.
- In the set Fang-Suei is operating the Rattlecopter, but in the TV Series episode "The Stone Army" it is piloted by Snike.
- LEGO Shop
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See a 360º view of the set on BrickFile.com