- For other uses see Destiny's Bounty (disambiguation).
|LEGO® → System → Ninjago|
|9446 Destiny's Bounty|
9446 Destiny's Bounty is a 684 piece Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu set released in December 2011. It includes Kendo Jay, Kendo Zane, Lord Garmadon, Sensei Wu, Skales, Slithraa, a small shrine which holds the Hypnobrai Snake Staff and the Destiny's Bounty, which is the ninja's new headquarters. It has various secret compartments. It also includes one firing cannon.
The Destiny's Bounty was originally a pirate ship commanded by Captain Soto, and was considered the most feared and legendary pirate ship after Misfortune's Keep. It eventually sank while Soto and his crew were searching for the Dark Island, only to somehow end up in a desert in Ninjago some 200 years later. There it was found by Zane's Falcon, who led the Ninja to it after the destruction of the Monastery of Ninjitzu so that they could use it as a base. Equipped with advanced technology that included the ability to fly, it became the mobile headquarters for the Ninja.
After being destroyed in the battle against The Great Devourer, the Destiny's Bounty was rebuilt as the Black Bounty by the power of Garmadon's Mega Weapon, and served as his base and that of the Serpentine warriors for some time. The ship was briefly reclaimed by Sato and his crew after they were revived by the Mega Weapon, and later recovered by the Ninja after a race. It was later used by the Ninja to evacuate Ninjago City after the Stone Army attacked, and then used to sail to the Dark Island. While there the Ninja were able to get it airworthy again with help from Dr. Julien, only for it to be brought down when he used it to save Lloyd from Garmadon, who had been possessed by the Overlord. However, the ship was eventually rebuilt into a more powerful version.
- In Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, the Destiny's Bounty is larger (Cole's Earth Vehicle could fit on the deck) and houses several ninja training equipment and a command center.
- In the pilot episodes, a ship appears that bears strong similarities to the Destiny's Bounty. This ship has no origin story.
- When the Destiny's Bounty was destroyed by the Great Devourer, the Ninja are distraught and sad. When the ship is destroyed again on the Dark Island, the Ninja don't even mention it.
- In the show, the Bounty has golden eyes and teeth on the dragon head. There is no detailing on the physical set, though.
- LEGO Shop
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See a 360º view of the set on BrickFile.com