|LEGO → System → Star Wars → The Clone Wars|
9488 Elite Clone Trooper & Commando Droid Battle Pack is a Star Wars: The Clone Wars-themed set released in 2012. The set includes 98 pieces and four minifigures: an ARC Trooper, one ARF Trooper and two Commando Droids.
This set includes a majorly shrunken Republic AV-7 Anti-Vehicle Cannon, which features a seat for one minifigure with adjustable handlebars, poseable legs with multiple segments, and an adjustable barrel that can fire a flick-fire missile.
- It is the first set to include the Commando Droid and ARC Trooper minifigures.
- The ARF Trooper in this set includes new helmet printing and has dark red armour on his arms and legs to look like the ARF Troopers seen on Kamino in Season 3 of the Clone Wars TV Series.
- The ARC Trooper has a new helmet piece, a cloth kama (skirt) and pauldron, and new decorations.
- The commando droids are taller than the Clone troopers, and are copper-colored. They are built with the same legs as the Magnaguards and Super Battle Droids, the same arms and body as a normal Battle Droid, and the head piece is a new mould.
- As a first for the Star Wars theme, this set, along with the 9489 Endor Rebel Trooper & Imperial Trooper Battle Pack, are the first battle pack sets to contain two minifigures of a different faction, rather than the standard four minifigures of one faction.
- The artillery cannon is a smaller version of the AV-7 artillery cannon in Star Wars: The Clone Wars movie.
- The ARC Trooper is exclusive to this set.
- This set is included in 66411 Star Wars Super Pack.