Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|LEGO® → System → Star Wars → Episode IV: A New Hope|
- The Sandtroopers in this set have different coloured pauldrons- one has white (for sergeant) and one has orange (for squad leader). They also have printing on their helmets and torso depicting dirty armour, and the legs are also printed.
- C-3PO has a new design, but is the same colour as in other sets.
- This set includes the some of the first Star Wars figures with printing on the minifigures "feet" along with the Bomb Squad Trooper and ARC Trooper.
- It is a re-design of 7106 Droid Escape released in 2001, 11 years before the release of 9490 Droid Escape.
- The Sandtroopers have black heads with printed faces, much like Jango Fett.
- This is the first set that features C-3PO with a printed headpiece.
- There was a comic in the set. In the instructions booklet version, it still uses an old design of R2-D2 and only Sandtroopers used orange pauldrons and blasters. Also in the online comics, R2-D2 has a redesigned head while C-3PO coloured armor is metalic gold and the Sandtroopers have a beacon to contact Darth Vader
- NEWS 2012 - Imperium der Steine on Flickr (Broken link)
- See a 360º view of the set on BrickFile.com