|LEGO → System → Star Wars → Episode I: The Phantom Menace|
"N/A" 74.99 €
9499 Gungan Sub is a 465 piece Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace set released in 2012. It includes a Gungan sub and a four minifigures: Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jar Jar Binks, and Queen Amidala.
There is a blue anchor at the front of the sub, with four orange lights. The base colour is grey, with blue highlights. There are three cockpits, with a mine in one, the Jedi's accessories in another, and the characters in the front one. There is the propellor, consisting of twirled blue tubes, at the back, connecting onto the detachable minisub. The minisub has blue markings.
After using mind-controlling abilities on Big Boss Nass, Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Jar Jar Binks use the sub to travel through the planet Naboo's core to Theed Palace where they rescue Queen Amidala.
- A new cockpit piece is used for each of the cockpits.
- Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi have been redesigned with Aquata breathers.
- Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon have double-sided heads; one side uses new printing of the breathing apparatus—Aquata breathers—that the Jedi used underwater on Naboo in the movie.
- As with the first Gungan sub set, it has three cockpits instead of one. However, unlike the first one, all three minifigures fit in one cockpit.
- Queen Amidala is included in the set, despite her not having much relevance with the scene the set is based off of.
- All minifigures in this set, except Jar Jar Binks, are exclusive.
- LEGO Shop
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See a 360º view of the set on BrickFile.com