The AT-AT Pilot, or AT-AT Driver, is a minifigure that specializes in piloting the All-Terrain Armored Transport (or AT-AT). Unlike normal Stormtroopers, they have Imperial Symbols on their helmets and a Pilot torso. In 2010, the pilot sports a new helmet mould and printing as seen on the right. They fought in the Battle of Hoth where they piloted the AT-AT walkers towards the Rebel base to attack the rebels. They share the same helmet mould as a TIE Pilot.
The original AT-AT Pilot features the simplest design with the least amount of printing. Similar to the 2007 and 2010 redesigns the original AT-AT Pilot has a primarily white and gray color scheme. The helmet of the original minifigure is the simplest and has the same mold as most of the original Stormtroopers.
The difference between the 2007 and 2010 redesigns lies primarily in the helmet design. The latter more recent design has more detail in terms of printing. Both helmets have very similar helmet molds.
The 2015 design is the most unique as it features a gray color scheme and new printing on the torso and legs.
Selected from hardened Imperial Army troopers, Army pilots were often considered as the best of the best, spending hours in training simulators. They were trained in guiding walkers across all sorts of terrain, and were taught to use plain sight terror tactics, giving them an arrogant attitude. Most pilots had strong ties to their walkers, believing they were just extensions of their walkers and vice versa.
- It should be noted that in the Star Wars universe, AT-AT and AT-ST Pilots were the same type of soldier, known as Imperial Army pilots.
- 4483 Imperial AT-AT
- 8129 AT-AT Walker (New Helmet)
- 10178 Motorized Walking AT-AT
- B10178 Motorized Walking AT-AT - Free Duracell Batteries Included
- 8084 Snowtrooper Battle Pack (New Helmet)
- 75075 AT-AT (Redesign)
Video Game Appearances
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (only on levels "Escape from Echo Base" and "Speeder Showdown" with the extra toggle feature)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (only on levels "Escape from Echo Base" and "Speeder Showdown" with extra toggle)
Gallery of Variations