- "Sheeesh! Now I can finally pollute this river in peace."
- ―Adam Acid, Ultra Agents App
Adam features a transparent green head with an angry expression. Half of his face is yellow with a normal angry look, resembling criminals from the City theme, but half of it is transparent green and damaged, with pieces of the yellow skin visible, appearing to be dissolved by or turning into acid. His torso and right arm are gray. His right hand is white, but his left hand, as well as his left arm, are light green, and the area near the arm on his sweatshirt is burned away by the acid, to show that the sleeve has been destroyed. He has dark blue legs, and a black hat. Adam is equipped with an ADU gun.
Adam Acid was once an ordinary civilian, but became evil after being sucked into one of AntiMatter's portals in Riverside. He was hired by Toxikita to spill toxic waste into the river. After he was chased down by the player agent, Adam Acid threw two toxic bombs at the player agent's boat, sending it down under the water. Suddenly, the boat came back up, and the player agent blasted the toxic boxes surrounding him. He was then captured by the Ultra Agents.
Much later, after the breakout, Adam Acid rode on top of Psyclone's hovercraft as they ecaped the Ultra Agents' headquarters. When they traveled straight up an escape shaft, with Agent Steve Zeal in hot pursuit, Adam Acid fell off and caught hold of Infearno's hoverboard flown by Spyclops. After Zeal blasted at them, and they flew into the open air, Spyclops noted that he lost Adam Acid. Terabyte reassured him that they would have more henchmen than they could handle. After the battle with AntiMatter, Adam Acid was seen captured alongside Infearno, Psyclone, Tremor, and Terabyte.
|This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Do not modify it. ( )|
Adam Acid, a former harbor master turned boneheaded thug and robber.
Astor City district: Riverside
- He slightly resembles Two-Face and Mr. Good and Evil.
- In the Ultra Agents App, he has a to-do-list saying "1. Buy eggs 2. Be mean 3. Get toxic waste from T 4. Pollute the ocean". Later on in the app, it is revealed that T is Toxikita..
- He rides the Guardian, a ship that was part of Toxikita's anti-pollution rally.
- He, along with his toxic partners, Toxikita and Retox, are the only super villains not to appear during AntiMatter's attack. However, after the battle, Adam was seen captured in a container, along with all the other villains.
- He is voiced by Jared Lee in all the Ultra Agents media.
- Ultra Agents: The Antimatter Missions
- Mission 1: New Base, New Gear & New Enemies
- Mission 4: The Trap is Sprung