- "Okay. On the count of three. Jump."
- ―Agent Chase
Agent Chase is the main protagonist in the themes Agents and Agents 2.0. Agent Chase is specializes in hazardous missions. He is the leader of the Agents and also was one of the first minifigures to include a double-sided face. On the front side he is seen with tinted glasses, on the flip side of his head he is seen without them. He appears in 4850307 LEGO Battles as an unlockable hidden hero, and in Kadar Smashers as a customizable minifigure. Also, he is a networker on My LEGO Network.
- 8631 Mission 1: Jetpack Pursuit - In this set, he chases Saw Fist in a Jetpack.
- 8633 Mission 4: Speedboat Rescue - In this set, Chase has to rescue Agent Trace from Break Jaw and his robotic sharks.
- 8634 Mission 5: Turbocar Chase - In this set, Chase must steal a laptop containing Dr. Inferno's latest plans for taking over the world.
- 8635 Mission 6: Mobile Command Center. This set contains all Agents from the first wave. They have to stop Dr. Inferno from escaping the High-Security Jail built into the center.
- 8636 Mission 7: Deep Sea Quest, where he has to rescue some treasure
- 8637 Mission 8: Volcano Base - In Doctor Inferno's hideout, the Volcano Base, Chase has to rescue Agent Fuse as well as destroying the laser.
- 8969 4-Wheeling Pursuit, where he has to stop Dr. D. Zaster from dropping barrels of sticky slime all over the city.
- 8970 Robo Attack, where he has to destroy Dr. Inferno's giant robot.
- 8971 Aerial Defense Unit, when he has to disable the Magma Commander's satellite dish to stop Magma-Drones from attacking LEGO City.
- 4850307 LEGO Battles, as an unlockable hero unit.
- He has once appeared in a video game, the aforementioned LEGO Battles.
- He is also appeared in LEGO Battles: Ninjago as a Police Officer's second form, but he does not wear shades.
- His opposite side face appears in several other themes including the City theme as the police chief.
- Chase appears in a total of 9 sets while the other agents appear in 4 sets(Agents: Agent Charge, Agent Fuse, Agent Trace) or they are exclusive to 1 set(Agents: Agent Swipe, Agent Swift)
- In the sets 8633 Mission 4: Speedboat Rescue and 8636 Mission 7: Deep Sea Quest he has only his opposite side face