- “What can I do for you, sir?”
- ―Alfred's soundbite in LEGO Batman 2
Alfred has a Light Nougat head with a thin mustache, laugh lines, and side burns. His torso is coloured black and depicts a black jacket with a grey vest and dark blue bow-tie. His legs are coloured light grey. Alfred has no hairpiece.
In the video games
In LEGO Batman: The Videogame, Alfred is identical to his appearance in 7783 The Batcave: The Penguin and Mr. Freeze's Invasion, but he balances a silver platter on his right hand at all times.
His appearance in LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham is similar to his appearance in the previous games except his hand are grey and the plate has a handle on the bottom rather than a tube
Alfred Pennyworth served in World War II. After the war, he went on to become an actor, but, before his father's final wish before his death was for Alfred to become a butler for the Wayne family, which was a family tradition. When Thomas and Martha Wayne were murdered in Crime Alley, Alfred took care of their son Bruce Wayne. He later became Bruce's confidant, as well as butler when he took on the identity of Batman. He also urged Bruce to accept Barbara Gordon as Batgirl.
In LEGO Batman
Alfred appeared as a minor character in Riddler's Revenge and Joker's Return.
- Riddler's Revenge
- Joker's Return
In LEGO Batman 2
Alfred reappears in LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes as a playable character. Players can contact him from certain consoles to view a map of Gotham City and summon unlocked vehicles to their location for use.
He appears as a non-playable character in the level "Unwelcome Guests" where he is the citizen in peril and surrounded by flames.
Alfred later appears on the news station where Vicki Vale says he carried the message that a charity event for the zoo animals has been cancelled.
Alfred can be unlocked at the door of Wayne Manor.
- In LEGO Batman: The Videogame, Alfred appears in the Batcave hub, but may not be tagged.
- Alfred is exclusive to 7783 The Batcave: The Penguin and Mr. Freeze's Invasion.
- To unlock Alfred in LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes, the player must collect 35 gold bricks. He can be found at the door of the Wayne Manor mansion (North Island) in Gotham City.
- He is identical to the butler from Indiana Jones. However, Alfred has a moustache, while the butler doesn't.
Gallery of Videogame Variants
LEGO Batman 3
Video Game Appearances