- ―Aquaman in LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Aquaman has the Skater's hairpiece in yellow and a light nougat head with black eyes with white pupils, cheek bones, orange eyebrows and with two expressions, serious and angry. He has a muscular orange torso with some scales on it to show its cut against his body with a yellow belt above his hips with the symbol of Atlantis. His backprinting features the back of the belt, the suit's cut on his back, and some more of the scales Aquaman's legs, hips, and hands are green. He wields a golden trident introduced in the Atlantis theme.
His appearance is identical to the one in LEGO Batman 2.
In some preliminary screenshots from the video game, Aquaman has Draco Malfoy and Bruce Wayne's hairpiece in tan and a different torso which has a muscular print with scales in the same manner of Killer Croc to show its cut against his body with a different yellow belt above his hips with the symbol of Atlantis.
Even though he has nougat lines on his face to give it shape in the game are similar to his minifigure, they aren't visible on his character token or on Martian Manhunter's console where he has his preliminary face instead.
In LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes, Aquaman can shoot water from his trident, dive underwater, and has super strength.
Arthur Curry was the son of a lighthouse keeper and his wife who was a banished queen from Atlantis. The Atlantean physiology inherited from his mother granted Arthur super strength and endurance, amazing speed swimming, the ability to breathe under water, and a telepathic connection with undersea life.
When the King of Atlantis passed away, Arthur was granted the throne. He vowed to protect both the surface and subterranean worlds as Aquaman. He also met Garth, a youth abandoned at birth and took him as his sidekick Aqualad.
The trident he wields, a gift given to him by the Greek god Poseidon, gives him powers such as the abilities to conjure water out of thin air and manipulate it, command the seas, and create tidal waves, whirlpools, and columns of water to stand on, control the weather, unleash blasts of lighting, and turn living things into something else.
His rogues gallery includes archenemies Black Manta and Ocean Master.
Despite what most people think, Aquaman is a very capable superhero. He is also a founding member of the Justice League, which also includes Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, The Flash, Green Lantern, Cyborg, Zatanna, and Hawkgirl.
In LEGO Batman 2
In LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes, Aquaman is a member of the Justice League and is one of the ones being monitored by The Martian Manhunter. He can be unlocked after the player collects 70 Gold Bricks and builds a gold door.
He costs 100,000 studs on the portable version.
The LEGO Movie
- Ironically, Aquaman is unable to swim in certain waters of Gotham City.
- When Aquaman makes his cameo on one of Martian Manhunter's consoles, the area he is in is identical to a part of the level "Asylum Assignment" where Killer Croc is in the same spot blocking Robin's way.
- Strangely, he does not appear with the rest of the Justice League in the LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham trailer.
- His physical variant is based on his New 52 appearance.
- He does not appear in LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League vs Bizarro League.
Gallery of Variants
- 71237 DC Aquaman Fun Pack
- 76000 Arctic Batman vs. Mr. Freeze: Aquaman on Ice
- 76027 Black Manta Deep Sea Strike
- 76085 Battle of Atlantis
Video game appearances
- The LEGO Movie (cameo)
- LEGO Batman: The Movie - DC Super Heroes Unite
- LEGO DC Comics: Batman Be-Leaguered
- LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League: Attack of the Legion of Doom! (cameo)
- The LEGO Batman Movie