Regular, The Battle of the Five Armies
- “Do it again, and your dead”
- ―Bard in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
Bard has Qui-Gon Jinn's hairpiece in black. He has black sideburns, a beard and moustache in the same colour. Bard's external facial expression shows him being angry. His torso depicts him wearing a brown jacket with fur on the inside, and two shirts beneath it: one olive, and one grey. His arms are dark brown and his hands are flesh-coloured. The torso printing continues on the legs. Shown on the legs' bottom are brown boots. Bard carries a longbow.
Bard, also known as Bard the Bowman, was a man of Lake-town, descendant of Lord Girion of Dale and father of Bain, Tilda and Sigrid. He killed the dragon Smaug, whence he earned the appellation "Bowman". He later fought in the Battle of the Five Armies, and afterwards became king of Dale.
Gallery of Variations
- 79013 Lake-town Chase
- Comic-Con Exclusive Bard the Bowman Giveaway
- 79016 Attack on Lake-town
- 79017 The Battle of the Five Armies
- Bard's variant in LEGO The Hobbit: The Video Game originally appeared as one of the limited edition minifigures that was given away at 2014 San Diego Comic Con, but it was revealed that the minifigure was a preview that appears in the 79017 The Battle of the Five Armies set. In addition, this minifigure along with a new variant of Bain appears in The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Target exclusive.
- Bard is played in The Hobbit films by Welsh actor Luke Evans who also played Bard's ancestor Girion.