Dark Blue Cape
Bib Fortuna's Minifigure is made up of Earth Blue legs and hips, a dark blue torso with a silver chest plate, a black cape, dark blue arms with Tan hands, a wrinkled tan head, and a tan Twi'lek headpiece. He has one accessory- a dark blue cape. In 9516 Jabba's Palace, a redesign of Bib Fortuna will be released. He has a printed orange eyes and sharp teeth.
At an early age, Bib was cast out of the Twi'lek society. He started smuggling spices, and was then found by Jabba the Hutt, who asked Fortuna to work for him. Bib accepted, and worked his way up Jabba's business, right to the top.
Given that he worked for Jabba for such a long time, it is surprising that he hated Jabba greatly. He tried many a time to get the Hutt killed.
After Jabba was killed, Bib fought a small battle over Jabba's possessions, and won. However, soon after that, the B'omarr Monks removed his brain from his body, and placed it on a BT-16 Perimeter Droid. Later, Bib lured another Twi'lek to Tatooine and killed him and arranged for the B'omarr Monks to place his brain into the Twi'leks body. Then Bib started out from scratch and took control again of Jabba's empire.
- Fortuna was the first Twi'lek minifigure made, though not the last. However, he is the only Twi'lek to use this lekku headpiece.
- In the first video games, he can only fight by punching. However, he was given a blaster in LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars.
- Bib Fortuna's relationship with Jabba the Hutt is similar to that of Vampire Bat with Lord Vampyre. Both pretend to be loyal to their masters, however, they are secretly plotting against them.
- Part 3626bpx187 (Head, printing unique)
- Part x578 (Headgear, unique)
- Part 973px300 (Torso, printing unique)
- Part 970c00 (Legs)
Video Game Appearances
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
- LEGO Star Wars: The Padawan Menace
- LEGO Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Out (cameo)
- The Yoda Chronicles (cameo)
Gallery of Variants